- 16-Oct-2012 to 23-Apr-2013 (EST)
- Embracing Hospice Atlanta
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time -- Exempt
Full benefit package available
Our Promise of Comfort
At Embracing Hospice we have a single passion and focus: hospice. Our team members adhere to the highest standards, not only in their work but in character. Each team member is expected to exhibit strong levels of teamwork with respect and accountability, communicate clearly and honestly, be compassionate and accepting of all persons, and confidently perform tasks to the best of their knowledge and ability with the utmost confidence in themselves and our organization.
Our Mission: To enhance the quality of life, by maintaining patient dignity and comfort, while providing excellent service to our patients and families through hiring and developing the very best hospice staff.
Our Purpose: We create a compassionate circle of support for our patients and families by providing the finest individualized end of life care.
Embracing Hospice is currently seeking a healthcare professional to fill the following position:
Provider Relations Coordinator
This position is located in: Atlanta, GA
Embracing Hospice is seeking a compassionate, emotionally mature professional to facilitate professional interaction with existing and potential referral sources while influencing the referral patterns of healthcare professionals in hospitals, home health agencies, nursing homes and physician practices. The success of this position results from established relationships, which provide for acquisition of appropriate patients from physicians, discharge planners, case managers, facility nurses, and other healthcare professionals. This competent and experienced health care professional should exhibit behaviors of accountability, flexibility, respect, and collaboration to help Embracing Hospice, fulfill its common purpose of creating a compassionate circle of support for our patients and families by providing the finest, individualized end-of-life care. All team members are expected to have well developed customer service skills and must demonstrate a commitment to the philosophy of Hospice Care for the terminally ill.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Previous experience in hospice, home health, or healthcare sales and marketing.
- Demonstrate commitment to hospice philosophy of care.
- Ability to work closely with a variety of people while effectively using problem-solving skills.
- Ability to understand and decipher referral patterns in the service area.
- Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills; ability to comprehend written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Demonstrate active listening skills.
- Must have reliable transportation, valid driver's license, and the minimum state required liability automobile insurance or access to reliable transportation.
Our Quality Standards while working on our team includes actively engaging in the following:
- Team work - Our highest priority is for our employees to form and function as a cohesive team.
- Communication - Show strong levels of honesty regardless of the situation and be sensitive when communicating with others while expressing empathy.
- Compassion - Understanding, empathy and compassion are the cornerstones of what we do.
- Competency - Must provide the most accurate information; demonstrating the highest possible quality of work.
Embracing Hospice offers a variety of Team Member Benefits that include:
- Competitive salaries and paid leave time program,
- Incentive program,
- Health / dental / vision benefits,
- 401k with employer match
- Tuition Reimbursement and
- Much more.
Embracing Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by statute, and to promote the full realization of an inclusive employment and service policy. Additionally, Embracing Hospice performs post-offer background checks, to include criminal background checks, drug screen, physical, TB test, and a minimum of three (3) reference checks are performed through the local Human Resources department.