- 11-Feb-2013 to 12-Mar-2013 (EST)
- Embracing Hospice Atlanta
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Full Time -- Exempt
Full benefit package available
Our Promise of Comfort
At Embracing Hospice we have a single passion and focus: hospice. Our team members adhere to the highest standards, not only in their work but also in their character. Each team member is expected to exhibit strong levels of teamwork with respect and accountability, communicate clearly and honestly, be compassionate and accepting of all persons, and confidently perform tasks to the best of their knowledge and ability with the utmost confidence in themselves and our organization.
Our Mission: To enhance the quality of life, by maintaining patient dignity and comfort, while providing excellent service to our patients and families through hiring and developing the very best hospice staff.
Our Purpose: We create a compassionate circle of support for our patients and families by providing the finest individualized end of life care.
Embracing Hospice is currently seeking a healthcare sales professional to fill the following position:
Long Term Care (LTC) Account Manager
This position will be located in Atlanta, GA
Embracing Hospice is seeking a dependable, emotionally mature marketing professional to provide account management services to key accounts, within a specified territory, through problem solving, relationship building, and cross functional teamwork. The LTC Account Manager will serve as a resource and be responsible for: planning and managing all aspects of customer service, responding to anticipated and unanticipated customer/referral source needs, and assisting the Sales Director in identifying trends and building referral source relationships. This competent and experienced health care professional will be based in Atlanta and should exhibit behaviors of accountability, flexibility, respect, and collaboration to help Embracing Hospice fulfill its common purpose of creating a compassionate circle of support for our patients and families by providing the finest, individualized end-of-life care. All team members are expected to have well developed customer service skills and must demonstrate a commitment to the philosophy of Hospice Care for the terminally ill.
- Bachelor of Arts or Science degree required in Business Administration, Sales & Marketing, or other related field.
- One (1) or more years experience in sales and account management. Must be able to demonstrate proven sales skills including: connecting, opening, questioning, presenting, and closing.
- One (1) or more years experience in home health or hospice relationship development preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in a highly customer focused environment.
- Must possess well developed problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills including demonstrated active listening proficiency.
- Must demonstrate independence as a team member with the ability to work collaboratively with interdisciplinary teams. Must possess excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and follow-up.
- Highly developed technical and communication skills: telephone and computer equipment, computer and application software including Microsoft Office suite and CRM software.
- Must have reliable transportation, valid driver's license, and the minimum state required liability insurance, or access to reliable transportation.
Our Quality Standards while working on our team include actively engaging in the following:
- Teamwork - Our highest priority is for our employees to form and function as a cohesive team.
- Communication - Show strong levels of honesty regardless of the situation and be sensitive when communicating with others while expressing empathy.
- Compassion - Understanding, empathy, and compassion are the cornerstones of what we do.
- Competency - Must provide the most accurate information; demonstrating the highest possible quality of work.
Embracing Hospice offers a variety of Team Member Benefits that include:
- Competitive salaries and paid leave time program,
- Health / dental / vision benefits,
- 401k with employer match
- Tuition Reimbursement and
- Much more.
Embracing Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by statute, and to promote the full realization of an inclusive employment and service policy. Additionally, Embracing Hospice performs post-offer background checks, to include criminal background checks, drug screen, physical, and TB test, and a minimum of three (3) reference checks are performed through the local Human Resources department.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!