- 20-Mar-2013 to 19-Jun-2013 (EST)
- Embracing Hospice Atlanta
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Full Time -- Exempt
Full benefit package available
Promise of Comfort
At Embracing Hospice we have a single passion and focus: hospice. Our team members adhere to the highest standards, not only in their work but in character. Each team member is expected to: exhibit strong levels of teamwork with respect and accountability, communicate clearly and honestly, be compassionate and accepting of all persons, and confidently perform tasks to the best of their knowledge and ability with the utmost confidence in themselves and our organization.
Our Mission: To enhance the quality of life, by maintaining patient dignity and comfort, while providing excellent service to our patients and families through hiring and developing the very best hospice staff.
Our Purpose: We create a compassionate circle of support for our patients and families by providing the finest individualized end of life care.
Embracing Hospice is currently seeking a passionate and experienced healthcare professional to lead our Referral Center team in the role of:
Hospice Referral Center Manager
This position will be located in Atlanta, GA
Embracing Hospice is seeking a compassionate and dynamic healthcare worker, with hospice and management experience, to oversee the day-to-day operations of the admission and referral team and to be accountable for hospice service initiation activities. The Hospice Referral Center Manager ensures the delivery of a quality admission and appropriate continuity of care throughout a patient's/family's transition from admission to Interdisciplinary Care Team. This competent and experienced health care professional should exhibit behaviors of accountability, flexibility, respect, and collaboration to help Embracing Hospice fulfill its common purpose of creating a compassionate circle of support for our patients and families by providing the finest, individualized end-of-life care.
- At least 5 years management or supervisory experience in home health, hospice, and/or Long Term Care.
- Previous experience managing patient acquisition through the Intake/Referral process in hospice or home health care setting.
- At least 1 year of hospice experience.
- Solid working knowledge of Hospice Medicare/Medicaid Conditions of Participation (COPs).
- Experience with CHAP Accreditation Standards preferred.
- Demonstrated independence in providing coordination of clinical care at time of admission.
- Time management and organizational skills, attention to detail, and a focus on completion of tasks, are critical.
- Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills are critical and must include well developed active listening ability.
- Candidates must exhibit a professional and empathetic demeanor at all times.
- Must have reliable transportation, valid driver's license, and the minimum state required liability automobile insurance or access to reliable transportation.
Our Quality Standards while working on our team include actively engaging in the following:
- Teamwork - Our highest priority is for our employees to form and function as a cohesive team.
- Communication - Show strong levels of honesty regardless of the situation and be sensitive when communicating with others while expressing empathy.
- Compassion - Understanding, empathy, and compassion are the cornerstones of what we do.
- Competency - Must provide the most accurate information; demonstrating the highest possible quality of work.
Embracing Hospice offers a variety of Team Member Benefits that include:
- Competitive salaries and paid leave time program,
- Health / dental / vision benefits,
- 401k with employer match
- Tuition Reimbursement and
- Much more.
Embracing Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by statute, and to promote the full realization of an inclusive employment and service policy. Additionally, Embracing Hospice performs post-offer background checks, to include criminal background checks, drug screen, physical, and TB test, and a minimum of three (3) reference checks are performed through the local Human Resources department.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!