- 08-Aug-2013 to 24-Oct-2013 (EST)
- HOV Richmond
- Richmond, VA, USA
- Full Time -- Exempt
Our Promise of Comfort
At Hospice of Virginia, we have a single passion and focus: hospice. Our team members adhere to the highest standards, not only in their work but in character. Each team member is expected to exhibit strong levels of teamwork with respect and accountability, communicate clearly and honestly, be compassionate and accepting of all persons, and confidently perform tasks to the best of their knowledge and ability with the utmost confidence in themselves and our organization.
Our Mission: To enhance the quality of life, by maintaining patient dignity and comfort, while providing excellent service to our patients and families through hiring and developing the very best hospice staff.
Our Purpose: We create a compassionate circle of support for our patients and families by providing the finest individualized end of life care.
Hospice of Virginia is currently seeking a healthcare management professional to fill the following position:
Sales & Marketing Director
This position is based in Richmond, Virginia.
Hospice of Virginia is seeking a dynamic and focused sales and marketing professional to lead a compassionate team of Provider Relations Coordinators in the development of partnerships, with community resources, professional networks, and medical practitioners, in order to promote and ensure the accessibility of hospice and palliative care services to the communities of Hospice of Virginia. The Sales & Marketing Director is responsible for directing and managing the sales team in all efforts to meet or exceed agency outcomes through appropriate organic growth and admissions. The success of this influential leader is dependent on the ability to: analyze trends in the market, aggresively build relationships, communicate with team members and peers, and to publicly promote the mission of Hospice of Virginia. Candidates must exhibit excellent customer service skills and must demonstrate a commitment to the philosophy of Hospice Care for the terminally ill.
Qualifications - Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in health related field or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of three years experience in Sales & Marketing management.
- Minimum of five years of progressive responsibility in the area of customer service, preferably in the health care field. (Hospice, Homecare, DME, Nursing Facilities, Pharmaceuticals, etc)
- Hospice or home health business development and/or relationship development experience preferred.
- Demonstrated commitment to hospice philosophy of care and to expanding the appropriate utilization of hospice services.
- Must possess proven characteristics of integrity, dependability, discretion, and confidentiality.
- Advocate of personal and professional accountability with the ability to motivate, empower, manage, and direct team members in order to achieve common goals.
- Ability to leverage analysis of referral patterns and service opportunities into the development and implementation of programs that result in company growth.
- Must possess excellent writing and speaking skills and be able to strategically manage publicity and public relations opportunities.
- Must be patient, tolerant of others and their ideas, and demonstrate active listening skills.
- Must have reliable transportation, valid driver's license, and the minimum state required liability automobile insurance or access to reliable transportation.
Our Quality Standards while working on our team include actively engaging in the following:
- Team work - Our highest priority is for our employees to form and function as a cohesive team.
- Communication - Show strong levels of honesty regardless of the situation and be sensitive when communicating with others while expressing empathy.
- Compassion - Understanding, empathy and compassion are the cornerstones of what we do.
- Competency - Must provide the most accurate information; demonstrating the highest possible quality of work.
Hospice of Virginia offers a variety of Team Member Benefits that include:
- Competitive salaries and paid leave time program,
- Incentive program,
- Health / dental / vision benefits,
- 401k with employer match
- Tuition Reimbursement and
- Much more.
Hospice of Virginia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by statute, and to promote the full realization of an inclusive employment and service policy. Additionally, Hospice of Virginia performs post-offer background checks, to include criminal background checks, drug screen, physical, TB test, and a minimum of three (3) reference checks are performed through the local Human Resources department.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!