- 08-Apr-2014 to 02-Jul-2014 (EST)
- HOA North Office
- 85027, AZ, USA
- Full Time -- Exempt
Promise of Comfort
At Hospice of Arizona we have a single passion and focus: hospice. Our team members adhere to the highest standards, not only in their work but in character. Each team member is expected to: exhibit strong levels of teamwork with respect and accountability, communicate clearly and honestly, be compassionate and accepting of all persons, and confidently perform tasks to the best of their knowledge and ability with the utmost confidence in themselves and our organization.
Our Mission: To enhance the quality of life, by maintaining patient dignity and comfort, while providing excellent service to our patients and families through hiring and developing the very best hospice staff.
Our Purpose: We create a compassionate circle of support for our patients and families by providing the finest individualized end of life care.
Hospice of Arizona is currently seeking a passionate and experienced healthcare professional to lead our clinical team and fill the position of:
Hospice Triage RN
7 days on / 7 days off
This position will be located in Phoenix, Arizona
Hospice of Arizona is seeking a compassionate and dynamic Registered Nurse, with hospice experience and strong critical thinking skills, to provide nursing assessment and care planning (primarily over the phone) to maximize the comfort of patients and families. The Triage RN provides direction in accordance with the interdisciplinary plan of care and responds to patient/family, contracted facility, and referral source calls on a scheduled 24-hour basis. This competent and experienced health care professional should exhibit behaviors of accountability, flexibility, respect, and collaboration to help Hospice of Arizona fulfill its common purpose of creating a compassionate circle of support for our patients and families by providing the finest, individualized end-of-life care.
- Current licensure/registration as a professional registered nurse in the State of Arizona.
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in nursing is preferred.
- At least 3 years experience geriatrics and/or medical surgical nursing is required and experience in home health or hospice is highly preferred.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills are mandatory for success in this position.
- Demonstrated independence in phone assessment and direction and planning of clinical care
- Time management and organizational skills, punctuality, attention to detail, and a focus on completion of tasks, are critical.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are critical and must include well developed active listening ability.
- Candidates must exhibit a professional and empathetic demeanor at all times.
- Must have reliable transportation, valid driver's license, and the minimum state required liability automobile insurance or access to reliable transportation.
Our Quality Standards while working on our team include actively engaging in the following:
- Teamwork - Our highest priority is for our employees to form and function as a cohesive team.
- Communication - Show strong levels of honesty regardless of the situation and be sensitive when communicating with others while expressing empathy.
- Compassion - Understanding, empathy, and compassion are the cornerstones of what we do.
- Competency - Must provide the most accurate information; demonstrating the highest possible quality of work.
Hospice of Arizona offers a variety of Team Member Benefits that include:
- Competitive salaries and paid leave time program,
- Health / dental / vision benefits,
- 401k with employer match
- Tuition Reimbursement and
- Much more.
Hospice of Arizona is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by statute, and to promote the full realization of an inclusive employment and service policy. Additionally, Hospice of Arizona performs post-offer background checks, to include criminal background checks, drug screen, physical, and TB test, and a minimum of three (3) reference checks are performed through the local Human Resources department.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!